The Rule of Dreams
Each great man or woman begins with a dream of something greater and different than what they currently possess.
You must have a dream in order to make a dream come true.
The more distinct your picture of health, pleasure, and prosperity the more rapidly it advances toward you.
Allowing yourself to dream big goals really boosts your self-esteem and improves your sense of self-worth and contentment.
Imagine the life you want to build for yourself and your family if your potential was totally unlimited.
Dream! Give yourself permission to dream. Don’t be afraid to think and fantasize about the type of life you want. Consider how much money you’d like to make and have in your bank account at the end of the day.
To achieve greatness, everyone must have a vision of something better than what they have now. You’re familiar with your dreams and goals. “
You’ve got to have a dream to make a dream come true.
” It applies to both you and just about everyone else.
I now attract success with my dream ideas.
I am fully capable of achieving my big dream.
I believe in my dreams. I believe in myself and all that I am
I am doing my best every day.
I am grateful for every day that my dreams come true.
Consider the possibility that there are no boundaries that you can be, what you can have, or what you can achieve in life. Let’s pretend for a second that you had all the resources you needed to do everything you desired in life: all the time, all the money, all the education, all the experience, all the contacts, and everything else.
What type of life would you desire for yourself and your family if your potential was limitless?
Think about the past as though it were in the present. High-achieving men and women use this effective method on a regular basis. You’ll be amazed at the impact this style of thinking has on your thoughts and actions. The way it works is as follows: Consider five years in the future.
Let’s pretend for a moment that it’s been five years, and everything in your life is wonderful.
- What is its appearance of it?
- What exactly are you up to?
- What office do you work in?
- What kind of income do you bring in?
- Is there any money in your bank account right now?
- What is your way of life like?
Make a long-term plan for your life and write it down. As your picture of health, happiness, and prosperity becomes clearer, you’ll be more motivated to work toward it, and it will be more motivated to work toward you.
A clear mental picture of your life goals can help you stay focused and motivated so that your dreams become a reality. Once your innate creativity is triggered, you’ll come up with ideas galore to make your vision a reality.
You’re drawn inexorably to the pictures, visions, and dreams that predominate in your sleep. Dreaming big improves your self-esteem and makes you wonder and respect yourself just by doing it. Having a positive self-concept and feeling more confident are two benefits of exercising.
It raises your sense of self-worth and contentment. Dreams and visions energize you and inspire you to achieve and be greater than you have ever done before.
Here’s a fantastic topic to ponder: If I knew I couldn’t fail, what one thing would I risk trying?
What would you do if you knew you would succeed in whatever you set out to do in life, no matter how big or small, how short or long-term?
How big of a dream would you be willing to pursue if you knew you couldn’t possibly fail?
Whatever it is, make a note of it and begin to see yourself having already attained it. After that, reflect on where you’ve been and where you are now. Is there anything else you would have done in your position?
What would you have done differently? What would you have done differently if you could go back in time? What would you have begun or abandoned if you had the opportunity? What kind of company would you want?
With whom would you no longer be associated if you had your way? What would your life look like if everything in it were just perfect? Today is the day to start doing things differently. To become financially independent, you must first have great ambitions. The most common reason people fail financially is that they never consider themselves capable of doing it. As a result, they are unwilling to put themselves out there. They never even attempt to begin.
All their money and a little bit more is being spent as they travel around and around in financial circles. However, when you begin to have lofty financial aspirations, your perspective on yourself and your life begins to shift. You gradually begin to do new things until your entire life’s course changes for the better. To achieve financial success and become a self-made billionaire, one must first have great aspirations.
- What sort of life would you want to build for yourself and your family if your potential was totally unlimited? Conduct “back from the future” thought exercises.
- Consider five years in the future before doing Anything of Value.
- You will constantly gravitate toward your dominating dreams, images, and visions.
- Allowing yourself to dream big goals really boosts your self-esteem and leads you to develop a greater appreciation and regard for yourself.
- Here’s an excellent question to ask and answer repeatedly: What one thing would I dare to dream of if I knew I couldn’t fail?
- Practical Activities
- Encourage yourself to think.
- Allow yourself to imagine and visualize the type of lifestyle you want.
- Consider how much you want to earn and have in your life and Relationships.
- Create a long-term vision for yourself.
- Write it down and begin seeing yourself having already accomplished this one amazing objective.
- Then consider your current location (Where you are in your Life and your Goals).
- 3 eyes
- How do you describe your way of life?
- Which one of your life goals, big or little, short- or long-term, would you choose if you were 100% certain of success?
- Which big ambition would you dare to pursue if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What would you have done differently to reach where you’re going?
- Which course of action would you have taken?
- What would you have altered about your life if you could?
- What would you have begun or abandoned if you had the chance?
- To whom would you be?
- Who would you choose to abandon?
- What would your life look like if it were flawless in every way?